About Live Objects
Live Objects delivers continuous business process optimizations to the enterprise through AI-driven automation of discovery, design and process engineering by mining patterns in business objects, cases and transactions across all process variations. The product integrates deeply with business process management platforms (like SAP, Salesforce etc.) and delivers continuous processengineering natively as on-demand compositions through the platform’s interfaces. Live Objects’ path-breaking process-calculus engine models predictive, diagnostic and quality related projections for live cases in business processes. Its AI-driven on-demand process reengineering engine composes process enhancements with rule-based associations with business objects for delivering quantified time, process, margin and cost efficiency gains. The on-demand compositions can be subject to review by functional subject matter experts in CRM, ERP, MRP, order-to-cash etc. before deploying them into live business processes. Ongoing client engagements include self-optimizing a wide spectrum of business processes including master data management, order-to-cash, sales distribution and supplychain management. The company is based in Palo Alto and venture funded by The Hive. The Hive is a fund and co-creation studio for AI powered enterprise applications.
About the Role
The SAP Techno-functional Expert will design and develop the process-area & SAP platform specific domain knowledge into Live Objects’ platform, integration points within the SAP ecosystem of products and automate client deployments of Live Objects.
The successful candidate will be leading the development of key aspects of Live Objects’ product:
- Map and document business object properties and inter-relationships between then into Live Objects domain knowledge ontologies
- Map and document functional flow in existing SAP CRM/SD/FICO areas
- Map and document existing process flow in customer SAP implementations
- Identify bottlenecks in implementations and identify the resolutions for the same
- Identify the outliers to defined business process flow in customer implementations
The successful candidate will have experience in working in innovative projects with fast-paced delivery schedules in startups & large enterprises:
- Functional lead experience in CRM with strong knowledge of integration with Controlling, FI and SD
- Ability to perform detailed analysis of configuration, data and BAPI implementations
- Knowledge of SAP ECC data model and analysis
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot issues in CRM, FI/CO and SD with impacts across other functional areas.
- Previous strong experience in ABAP development
- Preferable experience in Ariba / Hybris
- Experience working with traditional SAP BW and SAP BW on HANA features 10+ years’ experience leading SAP application