About Live Objects
Live Objects delivers continuous business process optimizations to the enterprise through AI-driven automation of discovery, design and process engineering by mining patterns in business objects, cases, and transactions across all process variations. The product integrates deeply with business process management platforms (like SAP, Salesforce, etc.) and delivers continuous process engineering natively as on-demand compositions through the platform’s interfaces. Live Objects’ path-breaking process-calculus engine models predictive, diagnostic and quality-related projections for live cases in business processes. Its AI-driven on-demand process reengineering engine composes process enhancements with rule-based associations with business objects for delivering quantified time, process, margin, and cost efficiency gains. The on-demand compositions can be subject to review by functional subject matter experts in CRM, ERP, MRP, order-to-cash, etc. before deploying them into live business processes. Ongoing client engagements include self-optimizing a wide spectrum of business processes including master data management, order-to-cash, sales distribution, and supply-chain management. The company is based in Palo Alto and venture funded by The Hive. The Hive is a fund and co-creation studio for AI-powered enterprise applications.
About the Role
Live Objects, Inc. seeks Senior Director of Solutions Engineering to manage, supervise and lead a professional technical team to design and provide engineering solutions using Live Object products and solutions and manage the team in the performance of customer deployments. The technical team will include a Program Manager, Sr. Manager Customer Delivery, Solutions Architect and Customer Support Consultant Engineers (“Technical Team”).
Specific duties include:
- Lead and manage the Technical Team to drive development and implementation of Live Objects products, including assigning, reviewing and overseeing the Technical Team’s work in technical and business requirements gathering, discovery, proposal, preparation, support, and technical presentations to customers on Live Objects’ full suite of products and solutions;
- Supervise the Team in performance of customer discover discussions to understand and document business needs and design requirements necessary for the continuous reengineering of business processes leveraging AI;
- Oversee preparation of product delivery staffing estimates. Handle customer escalations and ensure appropriate resource levels;
- Track and report project progress carried out by the Team to stakeholders and senior/upper management;
- Responsible for new talent management process including hiring, onboarding, training and development of staff;
- Establish and execute product partnership agreements on behalf of Live Objects and maintain partner relationships and coordinate work with the Team;
- Manage Professional Services/Vendor team for company services per defined policies; and,
- Interface with $500 million+ revenue clients to ensure product satisfaction.
- Home office option available. Requires approximately 20% employer-paid domestic travel
Worksite: Palo Alto, CA.
Master’s degree or the equivalent and three (3) years of experience.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent and five (5) years of experience in lieu of a Master’s degree or the equivalent and three (3) years of experience.
Submit resume to HR: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Live Objects, Inc. is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.