About Live Objects
Live Objects delivers continuous business process optimizations to the enterprise through AI-driven automation of discovery, design and process engineering by mining patterns in business objects, cases and transactions across all process variations. The product integrates deeply with business process management platforms (like SAP, Salesforce etc.) and delivers continuous process engineering natively as on-demand compositions through the platform’s interfaces. Live Objects’ path-breaking process-calculus engine models predictive, diagnostic and quality related projections for live cases in business processes. Its AI-driven on-demand process reengineering engine composes process enhancements with rule-based associations with business objects for delivering quantified time, process, margin and cost efficiency gains. The on-demand compositions can be subject to review by functional subject matter experts in CRM, ERP, MRP, order-to-cash etc. before deploying them into live business processes. Ongoing client engagements include self-optimizing a wide spectrum of business processes including master data management, order-to-cash, sales distribution and supply-chain management. Live Objects has the opportunity to realize the “Autonomous Enterprise” vision with business processes that can self-optimize in fast-changing business ecosystems, as well as proactively respond to internal & external risks. The company is based in Palo Alto and venture funded by The Hive. The Hive is a fund and co-creation studio for AI powered enterprise applications.
About the role
The VP Product Management role gives the successful candidate the opportunity of championing the disruptive wave of artificial intelligence in the multi-billion-dollar business process design, engineering and implementation industry, while being a startup executive in the Bay Area. The role is pivotal to delivering the product vision through leading all aspects of product management, product partnership management, early customer success and technical product marketing.
- Drive Live Objects’ product vision, direction, and business plans, including product plans/roadmaps, product evolution and product lifecycle
- Derive measures to quantify Live Objects’ product success and device strategies to deliver customer delight. This includes developing business cases, identifying and assessing business opportunities and determining strategic fit conditioned by technical feasibility.
- Identify, develop, and manage contractual, technical, and consulting relationships with strategic partners and providers, including joint ventures and projects
- Gather, validate, and evaluate product/market requirements through market and customer research, competitive and product research.
- Develop functional specifications for assigned product features to include effective product and user interface design, rapid prototyping, product validation testing, and usability testing, while ensuring that the product strategy is adhered to throughout the product life cycle
- Drive the pricing and cross functional requirements (sales, channels, services and marketing) in order to bring offer(s) to market
- Work very closely with engineering to drive disruptive innovation and development prioritization at the fast pace of an early-stage startup
- Represent Live Objects in industry-wide forums
- You have deep domain background in business process platforms (e.g.: SAP, Oracle BPM, etc.), business process engineering, process mining and application of AI & data-driven methods in the enterprise
- You have familiarity with cloud-based business process delivery (e.g.: Salesforce, WorkDay etc.) to large enterprises
- You have deep experience working with large enterprise organizations across corporate IT, data warehousing, lines of business and the CFO’s office
- You have an engineering background with familiarity of trends in cloud, automation and datadriven inferencing like AI, NLP and conversational agents
- You are smart, get things done, have great energy and thrive in a fast paced early-stage startup environment
- You have passion for creating customer value by applying cutting edge innovations in data science & technology
- You have a track record of bringing disruptive technologies to market
- You can rally developer communities with excitement around new capabilities and business models driven by technology disruptions
- You have a deep understanding of machine learning, knowledge-based ontologies and data processing technologies